Offering the same great functionality of our Adaptive Series™, the Model 8791 Adaptive offers a new LED motorcycle headlight that dynamically fills in the darkness with bright, white light while cornering.
This Model 8791 series features a custom mounting bracket, allowing them to be mounted as pedestal headlights on applications without typical mounting buckets.
- Pedestal mount for 7″ round (also known as PAR56) motorcycle headlights
- On-board intelligence senses leaning angles when cornering to control light
- Dynamically fills in dark areas while turning
- Breakthrough improvement in visibility and safety
- DOT & ECE dual-compliant headlight
- Dual burn high / low beam
- Also available in a bucket mount with our Model 8790 Adaptive Series™
Find them under our Related Resources below.
The Adaptive Series™ uses proprietary technology and on-board sensors to calculate bank angles on a real-time basis, automatically directing the light array up or down as the motorcycle leans. This additional illumination fills in the gaps to the left or right of the motorcycle that traditional headlights can’t.
The Model 8791 Adaptive utilizes high-quality LEDs, ComfortLite™ high beam optics and adaptive technology to produce a superior beam pattern and dramatically improve rider comfort and safety. Heavy-duty, die-cast aluminum housing and state-of-the-art LEDs not only deliver premium performance, but also give a bike a truly unique look!